Re: How to prevent autologon

From: Kevin D. Quitt (KQuitt@IEEInc.com)
Date: 02/19/03

From: Kevin D. Quitt <KQuitt@IEEInc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:44:28 -0800

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:50:02 -0800, "A G Benny" <asd@asd.com> wrote:
>how do i prevent my system from automatically logging in to an account in
>Windows 2000 server?

Holding the shift key when you log out will prevent you from automatically
being logged back in. Then you can change things.

--
#include <standard.disclaimer>
 _

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Disabling SlowKeys?
    ... gets enabled in the X server. ... I can work around it by holding ... down a shift key to turn it off again. ... $ gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.keyboard slowkeys-enable false ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: NTFS security
    ... did you disable "Allow Anonymous Authentication" in IIS Manager? ... automatically logging you on (the server is requiring a username/password, ... you can use http:// address of server> because IE only ... I have set NTFS access rights to restrict access to ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • How to prevent autologon
    ... how do i prevent my system from automatically logging in to an account in ... Windows 2000 server? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)