Learning BackUp

From: David CortÚs (dcortes@jaunesistemas.com)
Date: 02/19/03

From: "David CortÚs" <dcortes@jaunesistemas.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:29:14 -0400

Hello everybody

I need imformation about windows 2000 Backup. I need to do a backUp that in
case of a hard disk crash we could restore all information like users
account, registry and data does anybody knows where to find this
informatrion?

regards

David

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Restore vs Backup
    ... of OS art known as Windows 98 SE had that function. ... >> a floppy or bootable CD and then restore my system to whatever state I ... >> backup, so I can recover from the crash. ... >> state components, but does that follow with a boot floppy creation if I ...
  • Re: explorer error
    ... DVD and possibly for live one care for the first backup. ... The only thing I have to do after restore is to re-install ... You may want to consider using Windows Live OneCare as well. ...
  • Re: Boot problems
    ... I chose to start windows normally, ... My last backup was 10 ... You now take an image created on the old computer, restore it to the new ... need to perform a repair installation. ...
  • Re: Restore vs Backup
    ... Nero is far more than an imaging app, ... functions of the earlier Windows versions. ... command prompt to restore to the last save, which should take care of almost ... I know how to recover a backup copy of the registry from that command ...
  • Re: Restore vs Backup
    ... Image for Windows http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/imagew.html ... backup, so I can recover from the crash. ... What's restored and what's not using System Restore: ... Windows installation (or is that what system state components ...