Security/IPsec/ Tserver and RDPclient?

From: Chris (firenet@optonline.net)
Date: 02/19/03

From: "Chris" <firenet@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:01:06 -0800

If Terminal Server and the RDP client can work on 128 bit
encryption both ways. Why is there an option to use IPSec
Policy to secure Terminal Services on Windows 2000?

And, is the IPsec that come with W2K DES or Triple Des?

I hate to bombard all these questions, but I have a
client looking to connect to the company via TS and using
IPsec.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Passthrough Authentication (RDP ActiveX Control)
    ... or Secure Terminal Server Gateway. ... "Patrick Rouse" wrote: ... is it possible to perform either of the following (without utilizing ... "thick" RDP client is not an option. ...
  • Re: Printiers.....HELP!
    ... Is the rdp client configured correctly for printer redirection? ... I have a domain user that signs onto a Terminal Server which is ... that server with admin. ... I checked all AD and local user properties, ...
  • Re: TS & Workgroup network printers
    ... RDP client version 5.1.2600.2180 was delivered as part of XP SP2, ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
  • Re: Is there a way to map network printer on W2k3 TS?
    ... This is supported in the latest rdp client. ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... SQL troubleshooting: http://sql.veranoest.net ... > only map to the local printer on the remote user. ...
  • Using 2 NICS On Terminal Server To Separate Traffic
    ... I could not find a Terminal Server 2003 forum so I am posting in this 2000 ... Control which is an IP based Internet access control system. ... B & C to connect to TS using RDP client to 192.168.100.10 ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients)