Unlocking locked account

From: Ivan Karpov (nbdnwhr@mail.no.spam.ru)
Date: 02/19/03

From: "Ivan Karpov" <nbdnwhr@mail.no.spam.ru>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:10:45 -0500

How do I programmatically unlock the NT domain account? Is there a
difference between unlocking account that was locked as a result of
incorrect logins and account that was locked as a result of administrator's
action?
What Win2000/XP permission should my user have to unclock the account?

Thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Edit Users..." Menu Item Disabled in Telephony Management Sna
    ... On the member server, make sure the domain account you are using to log on ... Running "tapicfg show" revealed that I had no Active Directory TAPI ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Domain could not be contacted problem
    ... > can either make the process run under a domain account, ... > To impersonate a domain account, you generally do this by enabling ... > impersonating the authenticated user in IIS. ...
  • Re: Domain could not be contacted problem
    ... > can either make the process run under a domain account, ... > To impersonate a domain account, you generally do this by enabling ... > impersonating the authenticated user in IIS. ...
  • Re: Kerberos Problem with App Pool running as Domain Account
    ... account, perhaps IIS itself has to as well (instead of the IUSR_IISSERVER ... An error occurred during logon ... Caller User Name: IISSERVER$ ... had to change this to use a domain account because our DR server needed ...
  • Re: Cannot find a users email address in Exchange 5.5 SP4
    ... I just dug out an old Exchange 5.5 book that I never had the need to open ... >>Google posts suggested using a Custom Recipient to forward inbound domain ... >>until I first added a domain account for the user. ... > You do not need to setup a domain account to accomplish this. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)