Access Denied???

From: Paul (ihate@spam.com)
Date: 02/17/03

From: "Paul" <ihate@spam.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:58:50 -0800

Check to make sure the cluster service has full control of
the share and the share is a cluster share not a local
share.

Paul

Relevant Pages

  • Access Denied???
    ... We have a cluster of two DC. ... NTFS permission: domain users and Everyone: read, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: dcpromod cluster node to non-domain controller, now SQL server wont start
    ... Set the cluster service to Manual on the other and reboot. ... Modify the perms on the MSDTC resource GUID as per the KB article. ... I set it to full control as per the KB... ... with SQL server as I can move groups with just network names, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • Does python is suitable for enterprise cluster management?
    ... As a part of a bigger project my company needs to build a cluster ... The aim of the system is to control and synchronize ... The two major contenders are Python and Java. ... RPC between the management system to application written in c. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Does python is suitable for enterprise cluster management?
    ... As a part of a bigger project my company needs to build a cluster ... The aim of the system is to control and synchronize ... The two major contenders are Python and Java. ... RPC between the management system to application written in c. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Dynamic cluster member selection and output selected values to analog output.
    ... What is your best solution to keep hundreds of variables in tens of control blocks under control? ... I use a main cluster that holds clusters from each of the controlblocks I build my simulator with. ... It is a real-time simulator 10msec calculations step, simulating 4 powerplants with its main transformer coupled to a power station and local loads. ...
    (comp.lang.labview)