SmartCard Login Questions

From: Leigh Davies (leigh@*NOSPAM*ttmc.co.uk)
Date: 02/17/03

From: "Leigh Davies" <leigh@*NOSPAM*ttmc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:42:58 -0000

I'm looking to implement a smartcard login system (to 2000/XP clients) ,
budgets as usual are tight, so what pieces of equipment are needed? and
anyone recommend a good supplier in the UK. Would I be right in saying I
would need a Reader, Writer, and cards, or is the writer optional?

  • Re: Now this is what I call service
    ... 11:39 got a reply saying it had been fixed - it had. ... equipment for an audio post suite being set up by what ... The Germans promise you delivery in twelve weeks. ... agent saying that they can now deliver, if you are ready to accept ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: William, Are You Back?
    ... but they rarely draw any replies.. ... I just don't think my tastes are ... Because I generally recommend it. ... It's like saying saying, "I had meat today. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: William, Are You Back?
    ... but they rarely draw any replies. ... I just don't think my tastes are ... Because I generally recommend it. ... It's like saying saying, "I had meat today. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: William, Are You Back?
    ... but they rarely draw any replies. ... Because I generally recommend it. ... It's like saying saying, "I had meat today. ...   YOUR taste at work... ...