Re: Remove certificate from 'Enterprise Trust' store

From: beroe (beroe54@yahoo.ca)
Date: 02/17/03

From: "beroe" <beroe54@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:06:14 -0800

Hmm,

A. >> access https .html page means:

1. Open your Internet Explorer browser.
2. Type https://your.server.com/index.html in the Address
field (or any valid .html page name for "your.server.com")
3. Enter your username/password
4. Once your login is verified and accepted, you will be
displayed the content of the page

B. >> File/Properties, Certificates, ...) means:

1. On your IE window, open the menu File, select Properties
2. Click the button Certificates
3. Then take a look at the text of my original message
   (note ASP means Application Service Provider):

>> Previously I installed a Verisign certificate of an ASP
Certificate, ...)

>> Content,
the

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
beroe

you are accessing
>to do this?
>
>--
>

>David B. Cross [MS]
>
>--
confers no rights.

>http://support.microsoft.com
>
>"beroe" <beroe54@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>> I installed it with the Certificate Import Manager - as
>> described in my original message:
>>
>> access https .html page, File/Properties, Certificates,
>> Install Certificate, ...)
>>
>> Regards,
>> beroe

and