Re: Remove certificate from 'Enterprise Trust' store

From: beroe (beroe54@yahoo.ca)
Date: 02/17/03

From: "beroe" <beroe54@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:06:14 -0800

Hmm,

A. >> access https .html page means:

1. Open your Internet Explorer browser.
2. Type https://your.server.com/index.html in the Address
field (or any valid .html page name for "your.server.com")
3. Enter your username/password
4. Once your login is verified and accepted, you will be
displayed the content of the page

B. >> File/Properties, Certificates, ...) means:

1. On your IE window, open the menu File, select Properties
2. Click the button Certificates
3. Then take a look at the text of my original message
   (note ASP means Application Service Provider):

>> Previously I installed a Verisign certificate of an ASP
Certificate, ...)

>> Content,
the

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
beroe

you are accessing
>to do this?
>
>--
>

>David B. Cross [MS]
>
>--
confers no rights.

>http://support.microsoft.com
>
>"beroe" <beroe54@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>> I installed it with the Certificate Import Manager - as
>> described in my original message:
>>
>> access https .html page, File/Properties, Certificates,
>> Install Certificate, ...)
>>
>> Regards,
>> beroe

and
>> confers no rights.
>> >
>> >http://support.microsoft.com
>> >
>> >"beroe" <beroe54@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

ASP
Certificate, ...)

>> Content,
the

Certificates

>> >.
>> >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OWA Certificate
    ... request a cert from your IIS install on the owa box. ... >I have not generated a certificate. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.misc)
  • Re: Windows Update repeats
    ... You cannot install some updates or programs ... to a Windows component, install a service pack for Windows or for a Windows ... The Microsoft digital signature affirms that software has been tested with ... Publishers certificate store. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: updates after format
    ... if the Microsoft Server is down. ... software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing verify its ... When you try to download an ActiveX control, install an update to Windows ... and you do not have the appropriate certificate in your Trusted Publishers ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: ?Expired Security Certif for MS Update
    ... MBSA should run fine on a new install. ... faith in the downloads I have, that used the expired certificate to get ... At the risk of sounding like an alien abductee, this security invasion ... Microsoft and signed by a CA that your computer trusts I would not worry ...
  • RE: CA and Windows mobile 5.0
    ... certificate or Third party certificate? ... How did you install CA on your mobile device? ... If your Windows SBS Server is running ISA Server, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)