Re: pop ups

From: Peter L (peter.m.lynch.SpamWedge@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 02/16/03

From: "Peter L" <peter.m.lynch.SpamWedge@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:10:47 -0000

Sounds like you have a trojan or virus - see
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100063.htm

Suggest you install good up-to-date antivirus sofware and scan your entire
system

Peter

"tammy" <spooky2964@aol.com> wrote in message
> i dont know if im in the right place or not. several weeks
> ago my husband got an email from microsoft asking if he
> would like to buy pop up control. he clicked on no and
> ever since we have been getting almost constant pop ups
> from microsoft. how do i make this stop?????

Relevant Pages

  • Re: pop ups
    ... >> ago my husband got an email from microsoft asking if he ... >> ever since we have been getting almost constant pop ups ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • pop ups
    ... i dont know if im in the right place or not. ... ago my husband got an email from microsoft asking if he ... ever since we have been getting almost constant pop ups ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)