System can't find the file c:\winnt\temp\...

From: xhx (xhuixu@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/14/03

From: "xhx" <xhuixu@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:49:57 -0800

I recently download some files from Dell web site for
doing update driver. Those files do self-extracting
diskette set. After I click setup by running the program I
downloaded, it ask me to insert 1 formatted diskette into
A: and press enter to continue. After I hit the enter, I
always got am error message, "the system cannot find the
file c:\winnt\temp\~wzs2978.tmp\de123451.exe".(The file
and dirctory are example) I checked the dirctory and file,
they are there. I checked the properties, the system has
full control on it. I don't know what's wrong. I run a
couple of files having the same problem. I recently did
some security implementation on registry and file system
by following our security policy. I couldn't figure out if
any setting will cause the problem. I'll appreciate if
anyone can give me a help.

I can run the program on the machine without security
setting.

Sophie