adminstration loging problems

From: Paul (no@span.com)
Date: 02/14/03

From: "Paul" <no@span.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:44:59 -0800

Go get the freeware at //home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Paul

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hijacked Internet Connection!
    ... D/load HiJack This from here: ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User ... > offering help to get rid of a virus it had supossedly ...
  • Re: Windows Explorer Error
    ... > can't get rid of the files. ... Do a disk repair from Windows ... Reboot and try to delete them again. ... If you still can not delete them then boot as Administrator into safe mode ...
  • Re: DVD RW drive not working after computer virus
    ... windows xp would not load, it took 9 hours to scan 120 gb hd. ... finally got rid of it. ... I put the disc in the second dvd rom drive and it plays ... will a repair install do? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Replacing antivirus soft with a real IDS/IPS
    ... Considering the costs of AV for an enterprise, getting rid of it can be quite a substantial savings which can be funding for better overall security support. ... I am going to setup a testing lab with several windows XP virtual ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: anti-malware progs ineffective
    ... > Spybot was useless but didn't crash on my machine. ... > immense frustration at trying to get rid of them afterwards. ... I tried reinstalling windows, but no joy as it assumes existing files are ...
    (sci.electronics.design)