Windows Password

From: Leah (lkcarpenter@nfow.com)
Date: 02/14/03

From: "Leah" <lkcarpenter@nfow.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 05:50:26 -0800

When laptop is docked, the user is unable to get in
without typing a windows password. He is fine when he is
not docked. I didn't think windows 2000 has a windows
password like WIN 95/98 (*.pwl files). How can we remove
this for the user? Any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Typing in web email is very slow
    ... Typing in web email window is slow. ... I am not using any spyware applications on my laptop just antivirus. ... Windows and Mcafee is updated daily. ...
  • Re: My Windows XP Professional Laptop is Possessed
    ... Microsoft MVP ... Windows XP - Shell/User ... | It's a Dell Inspiron 1000 laptop with Windows XP Professional ... | I'll be typing anything and the cursor ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Solaris 9, XDMCP, and dtlogin - not working, help!
    ... along with the laptop i am typing on now. ... (Windows XP ... > + no matter what I try, it seems all I get is a grey screen with an ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: User Profiles gone?
    ... When the laptop boots up, XP loads, but the entire right ... but I never had a windows password and it won't let ... you can cool believe I'll be making myself a windows ... >> I'm at my parents computer and he updated Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Erratic behavior
    ... Not sure if this problem is a laptop issue, Windows XP, or something else. ... Every so often when I'm typing away, the characters will stop appearing on ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)