enablesecuritysignature value

From: Alexander Oleshev (aoleshev@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/12/03

From: "Alexander Oleshev" <aoleshev@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:52:47 -0000

Hi,

I'm quite frustrated because of complaining clients who keep receiving error
messages like "Delayed write failed". We have almost new Compaq server (W2K
+ Active directory), new Compaq desktops (WXP). Everything is alright except
those errors. I've read both MS KB articles :
"Delayed Write Failed" Error Message When You Manage Files in Windows XP
Q330174"
A "Delayed Write Failed" Error Message Occurs When You Write a File to a
Server Q321733"

I've done everything as it said in the first article, plus I've changed
"enablesecuritysignature" value to 0 (as it's suggested in the second
article), but it keeps reverting it back to 1. Does anybody know how to
prevent it reverting back ? It looks like security policy is doing that.
What should I check ?

P.S. Sorry for the same post in all 4 groups - I can't figure out which is
more relevant to this problem...

Thanks,
Alexander