Re: Tried NB on CRT - Will try other fixes ASAP

From: Michel Merlin (michel.merlin@laposte.net)
Date: 02/12/03

From: "Michel Merlin" <michel.merlin@laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:59:35 +0100

Sorry I didn't see your message when posting mine.

     a new SAM should be created...

Yes one was created, but I think that it was created (as
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM) by copying the
C:\WINDOWS\REPAIR\SAM file, and that this last one
already had my PWD disabled...

Or (and thanks to you to mention this, that I forgot to think
of), may be it would have worked if I had thought to try with
"User name" = "Administrator" (in facts I just tried with my
previous User name, that I reported above as "Ali Baba").

For the boot software, I had already burned the CD, but not
tried to use it yet, when I thought of using my backup.

Thanks anyway,

Paris, Wed 12 Feb 2003 13:59:35 +0100