Re: phone dialer

From: Durand (not@avalid.address)
Date: 02/10/03

From: "Durand" <not@avalid.address>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:45:20 -0500

Glad to hear you got it working.

--
Durand
________________________________
"George" <haubica@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ea1PxbM0CHA.2596@TK2MSFTNGP12...
yes, yes you are right. it is there and it works fine. I am not sure how it was
not found when I was searching, but that is  not relevant now. thanks. now, we
just need to test it on 98 machine. any ideas on where to get more info on what
dll it needs and what versions?????
Also, does location of exe mean something?? can it just stay on desktop or it
needs to go in program files/winnt? 98 does not have that folder I believe?!!!!
Best regards, George
"Durand" <not@avalid.address> wrote in message
Have you checked the program files\windows nt folder on your hard drive? The XP
dialer is in there.
--
Durand
________________________________
"George" <haubica@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I have extracted the file and it is only dialer.exe. it runs fine until I try to
make a connection. then it bombs and it is trying to send a report to Microsoft.
here is the message.
TAPI 3.0 Dialer and IP Multicast Conference Viewer has encountered a problem and
needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I have the whole error report file if you would like to see it. I forgot to
mention that this is on XP Professional with SP1
George
"George" <haubica@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I like phone dialer program that came with 2000 and It looks like XP does
not have it.Is there a way to install it on XP,and additionally, where is it
on the Win2K cd?
Thanks for your help
George