Cookie Question

From: Ken (basespeed@aol.com)
Date: 02/10/03

From: "Ken" <basespeed@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:24:45 -0800

Hello,

I am on a computer at work and currently logged onto a
network at the University of Toledo. Last week I was on
www.aol.com and typed in my password and it automatically
saved it for when I logged on this week. (I am logged on
under a work account, so 20 different people have access
on this account.) If any of them went to www.aol.com when
signed on under this account, they could access my mail.
If I delete all of the cookies will this correct my
problem?

If not, what must I do to clear my password and any
other 'saved' information about items I have searched for
on different websites?

Thanks,
Ken
basespeed@aol.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trusted SQL Connections & NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
    ... SYSTEM account in terms of the credentials it uses on the network. ... hitting a SQL Server on the same machine as the web app. ...
  • Re: Problem: No Network Connections under Guest Account
    ... The Guest Account on my other computer seems to ... Sounds like you might have more of an issue with your network than with the ... network connection settings. ...
  • Re: ATTN : Microsoft - Security Event 529....Second Request for help....
    ... According to the events, the logon ... failure is from the local machine account. ... disconnected from the network. ... Security Event ID 529 is a failure audit for logon/logoff. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problem: No Network Connections under Guest Account
    ... The Guest Account on my other computer seems to ... Sounds like you might have more of an issue with your network than with the ... network connection settings. ...
  • RE: Writing to a network share
    ... probably running into the "double hop" issue, where impersonation will not work across two network hops. ... An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. ... Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access. ... I've changed machine.config process model to the SYSTEM account. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)