From: Ken (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Jean Francois: "Forgotten administrator password"
- Previous message: bwsmith: "Windows 2000 Pro Logon Password"
- Next in thread: Ron: "Cookie Question"
- Reply: Ron: "Cookie Question"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Ken" <email@example.com> Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:24:45 -0800
I am on a computer at work and currently logged onto a
network at the University of Toledo. Last week I was on
www.aol.com and typed in my password and it automatically
saved it for when I logged on this week. (I am logged on
under a work account, so 20 different people have access
on this account.) If any of them went to www.aol.com when
signed on under this account, they could access my mail.
If I delete all of the cookies will this correct my
If not, what must I do to clear my password and any
other 'saved' information about items I have searched for
on different websites?