Cookie Question

From: Ken (
Date: 02/10/03

From: "Ken" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:24:45 -0800

I am on a computer at work and currently logged onto a
network at the University of Toledo. Last week I was on and typed in my password and it automatically
saved it for when I logged on this week. (I am logged on
under a work account, so 20 different people have access
on this account.) If any of them went to when
signed on under this account, they could access my mail.
If I delete all of the cookies will this correct my

If not, what must I do to clear my password and any
other 'saved' information about items I have searched for
on different websites?