Re: phone dialer
From: J_J69 (J_J69.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: bonita: "Hackers?"
- Previous message: David Cross [MS]: "Re: How secure is EFS?"
- In reply to: George: "Re: phone dialer"
- Next in thread: George: "Re: phone dialer"
- Reply: George: "Re: phone dialer"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "J_J69" <J_J69.email@example.com> Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:24:27 -0500
I came across this program also. But how do you initiate a call with it? Does it require an ILS server? Can to dial/connect using an IP number? I could not make any sense out of the help pages.
"George" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message news:e85RHY#zCHA.2684@TK2MSFTNGP11...
I have extracted the file and it is only dialer.exe. it runs fine until I try to make a connection. then it bombs and it is trying to send a report to Microsoft. here is the message.
TAPI 3.0 Dialer and IP Multicast Conference Viewer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I have the whole error report file if you would like to see it. I forgot to mention that this is on XP Professional with SP1
"George" <email@example.com> wrote in message news:Onb5oc6zCHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP12...
I like phone dialer program that came with 2000 and It looks like XP does
not have it.Is there a way to install it on XP,and additionally, where is it
on the Win2K cd?
Thanks for your help