Re: How do I break into a Win2000 PC

From: Mike (
Date: 02/04/03

From: "Mike" <>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:54:30 GMT

Have you tried the SIDWalker utility yet? From the builtin Windows help (F1),
search for SIDWalker for information.

"Stacey" <> wrote in message
Jeff, thank you very much for you input. Yes, the search
on lost admin password was quite productive. I think we'll
try your suggestion of slaving the drive. If for some
reason we don't get anywhere with that, we may just go
ahead and purchase the NTAccess utility.

Thank you sir!

but in a pinch
>you could just add her drive as a slave to an existing
system, copy