import a key

From: Georgep (haubica@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/04/03

From: "Georgep" <haubica@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:00:48 -0600

How can I import a reg file to win 2000 machines running restricted users?
we are running on NT 4.0 domain with 2000 member servers and 2000
workstations. NO AD!!!!! I have the batch ready just don't have the way to
deploy it successfully. ha ha. this is only ironic laugh. The reg is for
Automatic Update client to look for SUS server.

It goes like regedit /s \\server\au.reg. you got the point.

I have tried to open their registry on my machine. the funny thing is that
it says "successfully imported", but the key newer appears. It is supposed
to go to Local machine\software\policies\mic\win\

Thanks, George