Re: lost cert server

From: Patrick (themuffinmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/04/03

From: "Patrick" <themuffinmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:10:52 -0500

Thx's it sounds so simple....will this snap-in show ALL certs on that box?

"Keith W. McCammon" <km@km.com> wrote in message
> > a) How do I know if a cert is on a certain win2000 pro. box. This would
be
> > from a ms server that has long since been removed with no documentation.
> The
> > admin at the time was not well. These workstations are in a Novell
network
> > that will be migrated to a 2000 ad soon.
>
> Start -> Run -> mmc.exe. Add the certificates snap-in, and go to town.
>
> > b) Win2000 pro boxes that have misc ms certs installed on them, that
have
> > not been removed how do you remove them so they will not interfere with
> > 2000 ad migration from Novell.
>
> Same as above.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... >> Why is it that Certs like Novell and Cisco don't have as ... When Novell had an actual market share, ... > certifications, which require hands-on, monitored testing. ... > people through a hands-on certification process? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Why is it that Certs like Novell and Cisco don't have as ... I agree that MS needs to change the format of the Cert. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • the point of certs...
    ... what is the point of IT certs? ... the vendors like microsoft & novell surely don't need the extra cash ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Certificates missing, none at all!
    ... Just going through a migration from sbs 2000 to 2003. ... meant a restore to get it right. ... them in without buying Signed certs. ... Please help as I now have a migrated server, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)