Re: lost cert server

From: Keith W. McCammon (km@km.com)
Date: 02/04/03

From: "Keith W. McCammon" <km@km.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:05:48 -0500

> a) How do I know if a cert is on a certain win2000 pro. box. This would be
> from a ms server that has long since been removed with no documentation.
The
> admin at the time was not well. These workstations are in a Novell network
> that will be migrated to a 2000 ad soon.

Start -> Run -> mmc.exe. Add the certificates snap-in, and go to town.

> b) Win2000 pro boxes that have misc ms certs installed on them, that have
> not been removed how do you remove them so they will not interfere with a
> 2000 ad migration from Novell.

Same as above.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: sbs migration gurus
    ... I don't have any knowledge of a BR based IT Pro to do this work, ... > migration involves installing SBS fresh on the new server? ... I've asked a lot of my customers to be ... I'd actually offer to do the Swing Migration for Param from here. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: My documents folder are encrypted I tried to create public policy & private key
    ... I have a problem with a WIN 2000 PRO migration. ... Where do I go next to recover access to these files? ... >> I manage to recover my documents folder I took full ...
  • Encrypted File Recovery
    ... I have a problem with a WIN 2000 PRO migration to WIN XP PRO. ... Where do I go next to recover access to these files? ... files under the administrator's profile and reset the encryption? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: OT: Test: New puter:
    ... "ViLco" ha scritto nel messaggio ... workstations are running XP Pro. ... are deciding when and how to perform the XP to 7 migration. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Outlook 2003 - Contacts Anomalous Behavior
    ... I have a W2K Pro SP4 desktop w/Office 2k3 Pro. ... No domain connection. ... I have a WXP Pro SP1 Laptop w/Office 2k3 Pro that is connected to the ... The environment is that of migration from peer-to-peer to domain but ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)