IPSEC Policy Agent

From: Bill Scott (bscott@dm-tech.net)
Date: 02/03/03

From: "Bill Scott" <bscott@dm-tech.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:38:21 -0800

I started the IPSEC Policy Agent Manually and left it
running and have not had any problem since .... also did
a fixmbr from the Recovery Console and chkdsk and edited
the boot.ini had a bogus entry anyone else seen a virus
with these symtoms ??

Bill Scott
http://www.domainsnregistry.com
800-510-5961
Manual domain tranfers with a real
person !!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: FixMbr?
    ... Recovery Console cdeverything ... wrong with my computer mind you, I can boot in to either system. ... Why didn't fixmbr work? ... So have you backed up this functioning MBR? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: slow boot
    ... Why are you going to fixmbr? ... What Event Viewer errors are ... | system failed to boot, displaying a message that NTLDR could not be found. ... | I booted to the 2K Setup CD to go into the recovery console. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server)
  • Re: for FAT32: FIXMBR vs FDISK /MBR - which is correct?
    ... >I've been doing it successfully from the recovery console, ... FIXMBR does NOT make the partition active). ... FDISK is not part of Windows XP, which is why you need to use FIXMBR ... In memory of a dear friend Alex Nichol MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: FIXMBR redux
    ... Point was that when I performed fixmbr and fixboot all the problems went away. ... Tried that, Geoff. ... Cannot get to Recovery Console. ... Since 'solving' the problems of creating a drive image ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Fehler beim Laden des Betriebssystems
    ... > MBR neu schreibt. ... FIXMBR versucht also auch eine defekte ... | The Recovery Console, a troubleshooting tool in Windows XP Professional, ... you cannot use Recovery Console to repair partition tables that ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.setup)