PLEASE help: After Changing User Rights can no longer logon on to machine

From: AP (nitalp@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/24/03

From: "AP" <nitalp@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:18:31 -0800

More info. After posting this I read more and tried moving
out the SAM files in the Win2k Repair and Config
directories. I also replaced the secedit.sdb in the
Security\Database directory with one from another machine
running the same version of Win2K. Now I'm able to log in
with my Domain user account but still getting the same
error when trying to logon as the local Admin. I checked
the Admin group and the local Admin user and Domain Admin
group are included.

Hope this helps, Thanks.

the
>Domain "super" Admin logon. But he couldn't access
>the "Local Secuity Settings" or add a new user. He even
>tried running "ntrights.exe" from the W2K Resource Kit
but