Re: Age of Mythology game requires admin rights !

From: Jim Nugent (nuge@execpc.com)
Date: 12/19/02

From: "Jim Nugent" <nuge@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:25:31 -0600

Did the error message specifically say that to play you needed admin
privileges? If not what DID it say? Usually these things can be corrected,
and are either an artifact of the fact that the game was installed by the
adminitrator or a file permissions problem arising because the sw doesn't
understand where Windows 2000 expects a program to store its files.

What, exactly, did it say?

--
Jim