Re: Root Certificate - Increase Key Length

From: krish shenoy[MS] (kshenoy@online.microsft.com)
Date: 12/17/02

From: "krish shenoy[MS]" <kshenoy@online.microsft.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:07:24 -0800

You would have to renew the CA with a new key, using a %windir%\CAPolicy.inf
file.

I think this is described in the help text.

The following should suffice:

[Version]

Signature = "$Windows NT$"

[certsrv_server]

RenewalKeyLength = 4096

Use of any included samples is subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/copyright.htm"