Password List

From: Charlie (charlie@focusit.info)
Date: 12/13/02

From: "Charlie" <charlie@focusit.info>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:31:07 -0800

I have Win2k Pro with Win2k SBS. When accessing internet
I have to log on as Administrator, I ticked the Save
password in password list and now I don't get the logon
screen. How doI reset this so that I get the logon screen
again...?!?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Interactive vs. authenticated user? - more questions
    ... > user on my win2k pro. ... What is the difference between an interactive user vs. authenticated ... > prompt just like the admin. ... by an administrator on a properly hardened computer with complex passwords for the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Error before and after migration from winnt to win2k
    ... I was maintaining a web page in winnt enviroment and hit the ... migrated to win2k pro recently. ... > Please contact the Administrator ... Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Virus replacing core executables?
    ... include NT 4.0 Workstation, Win2k Pro, WinXP Pro/Home, Win2k Server, ... > first noticed something wrong when a network icon appeared ... > discovered a newly created Administrator account. ...
  • Re: Task Scheduler is hung in Win2K Pro!
    ... >| Task Scheduler is hung in Win2K Pro no matter who logs ... >| (administrator or not) or to domain or local login ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Windows 2000 Pro keeps restarting when logging in
    ... The O.S. is a Win2k pro. ... When i've the dialog box to log in, i fill it (as administrator) and press ... ok to log in but instead of login the machine just retarts! ... Tnx in advance! ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)