Re: big boo boo

From: Raymond Sinnappan [MS] (raymonds@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/12/02

From: "Raymond Sinnappan [MS]" <raymonds@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:33:03 -0700

Should be easy to fix. You probably denied interactive-long rights to some
group (most likely "Everyone") that administrator was a member of. You can
fix this using ntrights utility as described in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q276590
ntrights.exe is comes with the Win2k resource kit.