Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-052

From: Vitalijus J. Karalius (
Date: 09/19/02

From: "Vitalijus J. Karalius" <>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:36:37 -0700

You didn't miss a thing.

When you have a URL for the *patch*, maybe you will post it?

We have no difficulty finding the link to "Windows Update" - it's the patch
we are interested in.........

By way of example, MS02-051 for Win2K is found at
Windows 2000:

no "personalization" required.

"Ned Flanders" <> wrote in message
> You lost me here. I thought you were looking for a way to download the
> patch. I evidently have no idea what you meant by "When somebody finds a
> "real" link to MS02-052 - please post it.". Please explain what you want
> and I'll try to answer it.
> "Vitalijus J. Karalius" <> wrote in message
> > So who has root privelages on your boxes?
> >
> > Maybe BillyG??? It's 2002.09.19 - do you know what's being changed in
> > configuration???

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Virus in microsoft Patch
    ... "Windows must restart because the Remote Procedure Call ... your system and install the patch mentioned above. ... You can also configure Automatic Updates to automatically ...
  • Re: Is running a patch that changes something in Windows XP permis
    ... again for a Microsoft MVP: I have been trying to understand what the ... Windows XP versions before SP2 the system was recognised as SP2 RC1. ... > some things to quote here that tell us that the patch probably does not ... > change the value of TcpNumConnections in the registry and that there isn't ...
  • Re: Daylight Savings Time 2007 and Windows 2000 Server...
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... support older versions of their software as well as Microsoft. ... patch for this problem but to also thoroughly test it and develop the ...
  • Re: CONFIG_VFAT_FS_DUALNAMES regressions
    ... The patch only changes the values stored for new files created by ... A filesystem is intact when all of its metadata is intact. ... in a virtual machine I connected it to the windows update service to ... see if there had been updates to the old install images I had, ...
  • Re: Learning process
    ... a million users on Windows would be ... Most of the patches are fixes for problems in security and a lot of ... pile of games or the SQL blaster which required 2 patchs - patch 1, ... holes *aren't* patched almost immediately. ...