Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-052

From: Vitalijus J. Karalius (baltexport@nospam.com)
Date: 09/19/02

From: "Vitalijus J. Karalius" <baltexport@nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:36:37 -0700

You didn't miss a thing.

When you have a URL for the *patch*, maybe you will post it?

We have no difficulty finding the link to "Windows Update" - it's the patch
we are interested in.........

By way of example, MS02-051 for Win2K is found at
Windows 2000:
http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/Release.asp?ReleaseID=41326

no "personalization" required.