Re: Log On to Windows Screen error

From: Eric Perlin [MS] (ericperl@microsoft.com)
Date: 08/24/02

From: "Eric Perlin [MS]" <ericperl@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:55:01 -0700

@ is not an allowed character in a username.

--
Eric Perlin [MS]
---
"PBooker" <sexynsport@aol.com> wrote in message
news:888001c24ba4$b2cacc70$b1e62ecf@tkmsftngxa04...
> While trying to network my company laptop to my desktop I
> have now created an error.  I get a logon message "the
> system could not log you on.  Make sure user nameand
> domain are correct, then type your password again."  The
> default user name is "@dm1n1str@t0r" and my password does
> not work. I changed the user name to what mine was but to
> no avail. Is there a way that I can logon to windows via
> dos and correct my username and password?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Still Unable To Logon (NT)
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... it asked me for a username ... I am unable to gain access to my computer in ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Get Username and Email address of currently logged in user
    ... This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers ... | Username and smtp email address. ...
  • Re: List of member for a group
    ... > Do you know an utility who gives me a list including username, first name and last name of all members of a specific group? ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ... rights. ...
  • Re: Log in using internet explorer
    ... Phil ... confers no rights. ... Username and password ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: Connecting to SQLServer 2000 from ASP.NET
    ... The problem may not be the username and password, but in the rights ... ASPNET account but set the password to a known password. ... >I have an ASP.NET application that connects to a SQL Server database. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)