Re: Interactive Logon to DC

From: Tibor Biro (tiborbiro@rogers.com)
Date: 08/22/02

From: "Tibor Biro" <tiborbiro@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:21:05 -0700

This simplifies the problem.

Open the Local Policies snap-in (Programs/Administrator
Tools/Local Security Policy) and examine the following
items under Local Policies/User Rights Assignment

Deny logon locally
Log on locally

Pay close attention to the Effective Policy Setting column.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Tibor Biro

with admin rights
>and there is none domain wide policies in effect.
>"Tibor Biro" <tiborbiro@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> Hi there,
>>
>> If you have access to the machine with an administrator
>> user check the effective policy settings for user logon
>> rights. A domain policy setting might have been set.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tibor Biro

setup.