Re: How to access multiple domains inWin2K

From: Marina Roos (marina@roos.nl.com)
Date: 07/26/02

From: "Marina Roos" <marina@roos.nl.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:04:48 GMT

www.netswitcher.com

"Jerry" <li331@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:25ba01c234b6$47eaaf10$95e62ecf@tkmsftngxs02...
> Is there any one know that how can I join to multiple
> domains so that I can select when login under windows 2000
> professional.
>
> We have one Windows 2000 PDC and one Samba Server as
> another PDC. It seems hard to connect these two domain.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: NT4 to Server 2003 Migration
    ... Windows 2003 but the new hardware will not support Windows NT 4.0. ... It will only be used as a transition server. ... | functions, too), 1 PDC, and a few member ...
  • Re: NT4 > Win 2003 Server
    ... When two different Windows NT Advanced Servers or Windows NT Servers in a ... I think the most convenient upgrade solution is install Windows NT BDC on ... the new server, promote it to PDC and then inplace-upgrade it to Windows ...
  • RE: InPlace NT4 to W2k3 migration with a pre-configured AD domain
    ... think that it will be less complicated to start the migration process. ... When you upgrade a Windows NT Server 4.0 PDC to Windows 2000 Server, ...
  • Re: W32Time Errors
    ... the time service is running on the Windows 2000 PDC and there are ... All of the client machines are using internal DNS, ... I setup a Windows 2000 Domain. ... Is the Time service running on the 2000 machine? ...