Network Access

From: Omar Peraza (operaza34@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/26/02

From: "Omar Peraza" <operaza34@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:04:30 -0700

Our network is setup with a Parent server and two child
domains. The child domains have a transtive trust with the
parent domain. The problem I'm having is not being able to
access or view any boxes from a child domain to the other
child domain. What is missing?

Thanks,

Omar

Relevant Pages

  • DNS Child domain and AD configuration
    ... I have a relatively Simple AD setup that we are in the process of setting up ... and I would like some DNS related info please. ... Create Root Domain ... be kept to the local child domain and only forwarded outside the child domain ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: problem with AD dns auto registration and subdomain
    ... > I am trying to setup 2 dc's for a child domain, ... The 2nd dc was setup off site at the child domain ... > DNS server '192.168.0.1' failed. ... > I have tried removing and re-creating the zone on the dns server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Site Replication Question
    ... Child Domain 2 are at SITE B ... After configuration, I changed the IP for Child ... Domain 2 to different IP subnet. ... setup 2 sites in AD Sites/Replication and put in the proper IP Subnets. ...
  • Running ForestPrep off-line
    ... you can run the preps against the schema master with ... your existing setup. ... We will be a child domain off the root. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.setup.installation)
  • Re: Exchange on Multiple Windows 2003 domains
    ... setup /domainprep in the child domain? ... > I have two domains setup in a child parent relationship in one forest. ... > exchange 2003 server was originally setup when there was only one domain. ... > look at the Exchange Advanced tab and view the Mailbox Rights, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)