check disk security problems

From: Kristofer Gafvert (webmaster@ilopia.cjb.net)
Date: 07/24/02

From: "Kristofer Gafvert" <webmaster@ilopia.cjb.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:59:17 +0200

I had to resize my d: and used server magic. That ended up with error, and
when i then rebooted into win again things started to get strange. The first
thing i noticed was that sql server wont start, due to log on failure.

Well, i dont care about that, i can reinstall it or something. The big issue
is that i cant run check disk. When i start it i get this msg:
------
The dick check could not be performed because exclusive access to the drive
could not be obtained. Do you want to schedule this disk check to occur the
next time you restart the computer?
------

I'm logged on as a user within the administrator group, and i can run check
disk on other drives. This is a stand alone server and not member of a
domain.
Please help, i really have to resize this partition.

Regards,
Kristofer Gafvert