Re: security on iis 5 open port router

From: charlieojr (charlieojr@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/24/02

From: charlieojr@yahoo.com (charlieojr)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:36:11 GMT

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:35:58 GMT, "Duane Arnold"
<darnold92@Insightbb.com> wrote:

>With this post Hawk, I will not be engaging in conversation with you again.
>You seem to be blowing a lot of smoke and not making any sense. You have not
>replied with one thing in a technical aspect that proves to me that you know
>anything about anything.

No offense, but neither of you have really trotted out any techical
aspect pro or con.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: security on iis 5 open port router
    ... >With this post Hawk, I will not be engaging in conversation with you again. ... >You seem to be blowing a lot of smoke and not making any sense. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: security on iis 5 open port router
    ... I will not be engaging in conversation with you again. ... You seem to be blowing a lot of smoke and not making any sense. ... nuts and liars disagree with people all the time. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: security on iis 5 open port router
    ... I will not be engaging in conversation with you again. ... You seem to be blowing a lot of smoke and not making any sense. ... nuts and liars disagree with people all the time. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: storms and tornadoes
    ... Most of what we got was from Possum Kingdom Lake fires. ... Rather reminded me of living in the Bay Area; smoke from across the Bay ... blowing south & north of Ft.Worth/Dallas. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: smoke bomb
    ... Not nice smoke. ... I was coughing and blowing my nose for the next hour. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)