Locked out of my own PC!

From: samuel rodriguez (rokafeluh@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/19/02

From: "samuel rodriguez" <rokafeluh@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:57:52 -0700

locked out huh. goodluck remembering the password. try all
possible password uppercase and lowercase.

if that does not work, and you have access to another hard
drive as a master then install windows 2000. once the
installation is complete copy over the data

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DCPROMO error with Win2003 server std R2 (not adprep /forestpr
    ... all FSMP roles (Shema Master & Infrastructure Master too) belong to it. ... I decided install Windows ... Server R2 as a secondary domain controller, ...
  • Re: Domain changed - locked out
    ... There are few accounts ... >that are created when you install Windows. ... administrator password, ... >> doing this using my home network so the laptop was not ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • password problem
    ... Administrator and hit enter (No password unless you set ... >"life is God's gift to you....what you do with it is your ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.new_user)
  • Profile
    ... I install windows XP and at this time I decided not to allow my kids to have ... administrator right so I created another account with users right only. ... transfer this to their user account without giving them adminisitrator right. ... The reason I want to do this is that some program state it has not been ...
  • Re: Windows XP login
    ... >> when I install WIndows XP Pro I get the administrator ... >> icons, no administrator icon. ... >on with your normal accounts. ...