Re: uuuhhh

From: DumbAss (x_convict@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/18/02

From: "DumbAss" <x_convict@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:02:21 +1000

The actual address range is 0.0.0.0 to 0.255.255.254
Would that be any help

<jcochran at naplesgov dot com (Jeff Cochran)> wrote in message
> >Can you tell me how to enter these IPs into the RRAS input and output
> >filters, please?
> >
> >0.0.0.0/8
> >
> >Can't put it in without RRAS saying ANY address with a 8 bit mask
>
> That's because the address you're entering will block any address with
> an 8 bit mask. :)
>
> You don't want to use 0.0.0.0. You want the actual address range
> you're blocking.
>
> Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: uuuhhh
    ... What is the full error messate you're getting? ... > Can you tell me how to enter these IPs into the RRAS input and output ... > Can't put it in without RRAS saying ANY address with a 8 bit mask ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: uuuhhh
    ... >Can you tell me how to enter these IPs into the RRAS input and output ... >filters, please? ... >Can't put it in without RRAS saying ANY address with a 8 bit mask ... an 8 bit mask. ...