ACL and NetUserSetInfo

From: Tony (Tony@nospam.com)
Date: 07/15/02

From: "Tony" <Tony@nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:32:06 -0700

The best and the easiest way to change passwords in
Active Directory is to use ADSI as you can connect
directly to the database and read/make changes.

For more info, go to
url=/library/en-
us/netdir/adsi/active_directory_service_interfaces_adsi.as
p?frame=true

There are lots of info and examples here that shows you
how to do things.

of remote user
>management. Service was installed and
>started on several different computers, using Windows
2000, Windows XP, and
>there was no problems.
>
>I'm using NetUserSetInfo API for password changing. On
Windows 2000 Server
>with Active Directory I allways
>get error no 87 (Invalid Parameter). As you described in
Platform SDK
>(August 2001.) there could be a problem
>using this API on machine with Active Directory.
Further, I need to set up
>security descriptors for this service
>and allow service to change passwords......
>
>Could you help me with this?? How to do that?? I was
reading help files and