Re: HELP! New User, Need to know how to enable security

From: x y (jamescagney90210@excite.com)
Date: 07/15/02

From: "x y" <jamescagney90210@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:48:55 -0400

I didn't really understand your question... can you give more detail on what
exactly you're trying to do and with what software?

If you're saying you just got windows 2000 and you don't want your children
to be able to access your personal files, you want to set up login IDs for
each one of them with separate passwords, and right-click on the folder
containing your files to get the property on the folder and change the NTFS
permissions so that their login IDs do not have access, only [let's say]
your login ID and the system login ID have access. There is plenty of
information on the internet on how to enable NTFS file permissions, you
could search www.google.com or www.microsoft.com/support