uuuhhh

From: DumbAss (x_convict@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/15/02

From: "DumbAss" <x_convict@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:20:20 +1000

Hi people!

Can you tell me how to enter these IPs into the RRAS input and output
filters, please?

0.0.0.0/8

Can't put it in without RRAS saying ANY address with a 8 bit mask

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: uuuhhh
    ... >Can you tell me how to enter these IPs into the RRAS input and output ... >filters, please? ... >Can't put it in without RRAS saying ANY address with a 8 bit mask ... an 8 bit mask. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: VPN server problem
    ... Which packets should stay on the RRAS Input / Output filters? ... > public interface and select properties. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing)
  • Re: VPN server problem
    ... By default, no filters are active. ... Using the VPN option in the ... > Which packets should stay on the RRAS Input / Output filters? ... >> public interface and select properties. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing)
  • Re: uuuhhh
    ... What is the full error messate you're getting? ... > Can you tell me how to enter these IPs into the RRAS input and output ... > Can't put it in without RRAS saying ANY address with a 8 bit mask ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: uuuhhh
    ... >>Can you tell me how to enter these IPs into the RRAS input and output ... > an 8 bit mask. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)