Re: lost password

From: davidcave@cox.net
Date: 07/15/02

From: <davidcave@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:30:17 -0700

Thanks to both, as you can see I'm somewhat new to this.
Appreciate your help.
and there are more
www.jsiinc.com

>"Dave" <davidcave@cox.net> wrote in message
>> I was given , by a company going out of business, a very
>> nice Dell Latitude laptop but it has Windows 2000 and
the
>> user as well as the administrator passwords are unknown.
>> Is there any way to make this machine usable short of
>> replacing the hard drive?
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: lost password
    ... Search this newsgroup, this question is answered weekly, and there are more ... > user as well as the administrator passwords are unknown. ... > replacing the hard drive? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: How to capture screen with overlay surface?: My apologies
    ... reason and release anger to me when you posted 'DO NOT POST HERE'. ... Google for information, and decided to post the question on a relevant ... to some newsgroup without forcusing on the newsgroup specifically. ... > using is unknown by anyone who has posted here thus far on this issue. ...
  • Re: explorer closing all the time with the following message
    ... You appear to have posted in the wrong newsgroup. ... Please try a group for your operating system. ... You might also try this as many <unknown> errors are caused by ... Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.ieak)
  • Re: Error message - bad image iertutil.dll
    ... internet explorer newsgroup. ... intent. ... Getting the file from someone she knows is better than from an unknown ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Unnamed posters in the NG
    ... There are individuals in variety of newsgroups posting articles under unknown ... of the newsgroup and honest scientific debate. ...
    (sci.math)