Re: lost password
- Next message: DumbAss: "uuuhhh"
- Previous message: DumbAss: "hi ya all"
- In reply to: x y: "Re: lost password"
- Next in thread: Jeff Cochran: "Re: lost password"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:30:17 -0700
Thanks to both, as you can see I'm somewhat new to this.
Appreciate your help.
>Search this newsgroup, this question is answered weekly,
and there are more
>than one right answer. Many of the answers are posted at
>"Dave" <email@example.com> wrote in message
>> I was given , by a company going out of business, a very
>> nice Dell Latitude laptop but it has Windows 2000 and
>> user as well as the administrator passwords are unknown.
>> Is there any way to make this machine usable short of
>> replacing the hard drive?