Re: More food for thought

From: Lohkee (lohkee@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 07/13/02

From: "Lohkee" <lohkee@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:02:30 GMT

What could be more appropriate than a forum dedicated to a discussion of
security issues - sounds like you saying that I am a little long-winded :-)
Thank you for the compliment on the style/content. I appreciate that.

Lohkee!

"Jim Watt" <jimwatt@aol.no.way> wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:11:38 GMT, "Lohkee" <lohkee@worldnet.att.net>
> wrote:
>
> <large snip>
>
> >Lohkee!
>
> Although the writing style is excellent and the views expressed
> are very much to the point, I would suggest that this sort of
> material is better presented on a website than in a usenet
> forum. should I have something of this magnitude to say
> posting a link is more appropriate.
> --
> Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: More food for thought
    ... security issues - sounds like you saying that I am a little long-winded :-) ... should I have something of this magnitude to say ... > posting a link is more appropriate. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: More food for thought
    ... security issues - sounds like you saying that I am a little long-winded :-) ... should I have something of this magnitude to say ... > posting a link is more appropriate. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
    ... > You can go on asking for an IPCONFIG if you wish, but I'd still ask you to ... > the lifetime of the network I wouldn't ... > I don't agree at all with the old saw you mis-quote "Security by Obscurity ... > everyone should have no problem posting their Driver's License and Social ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Diebold Voting Machines - Security Hole
    ... Thank you for posting the expanded info, ... Critical Security Hole Found in Diebold Machines Posted by Zonk on Friday ... Diebold voting systems and a standard component available at any computer ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
    ... From an ipconfig? ... I never knew doing that from my SBS server would ... Keep posting, I'll keep pointing out that it's FUD. ... security by obsecurity is no security at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)