Re: how to disable yahoo instant messenger

From: {enigma} (jon_cooperuk@shotmails.scom)
Date: 07/12/02

From: "{enigma}" <jon_cooperuk@shotmails.scom>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:54:40 +0100

On the machine's local policy prevent the users from running ypager.exe

"Lu" <run4cover@volcanomail.com> wrote in message
: Please help. I need to disable yahoo instant messenger in our win2k
: network. Is there any way I can block it at the individual
: workstation?(We don't have a proxy server).
:
: Your help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • how to disable yahoo instant messenger
    ... I need to disable yahoo instant messenger in our win2k ... network. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Internet Connection Sharing and Home Networking Problems.
    ... Sorry for my many questions but it seems that setting up a home network is ... one running Win2k and the other Win98. ... the Win98 computer will be able to connect to the Internet through the Win2k ... I have set up a home network. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: File sharing on wireless network
    ... I am in the process of setting up my home network as well. ... up as a user on your Win2K machine. ... Karin p wrote: ... > I'm thinking of getting an upgrade of Windows XP pro and then not ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • RE: Samba/two Win2K machines
    ... A 100BaseT network running full-duplex can theoretically pass about 12.5 ... > solutions to why is Samba on Freebsd between Win2k too slow. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Windows Networking issues
    ... The network path is not found, ... This win2k computer is visible on other XP computers on the network with the ... >> a router which automatically assigns IP addresses. ... > This is most likely a firewall issue. ...