Hide Folder from Browsing on Windows 98

From: Kristofer Gafvert (webmaster_nospam_@ilopia.cjb.net)
Date: 07/12/02

From: "Kristofer Gafvert" <webmaster_nospam_@ilopia.cjb.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:03:15 -0700

If the only folder Michael is able to see is
c:\users\teacher\michael , why not map that folder instead
of the teacher folder?

must see only the
>Michael directory.
>-What permissions or something else I need ?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ! PowerPoint Viewer cannot find the file "playlist.txt".
    ... Michael: Thank you for sticking this out with me. ... I renamed the file on my computer in the folder ... the full PowerPoint program The viewer can only show them in the slideshow ... MS MVP - PowerPoint ...
  • Re: Packager for e-mails
    ... Michael and Ute; ... saving the folder to his system first. ... to click on to run the pps. So with the exception of the batch file, ... "Michael Koerner" wrote: ...
  • Re: Suddenly, to-do list is broken
    ... "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in message ... After furious head scratching, Michael D. Alligood asked: ... If I create a new personal folder data file, ...
  • Re: 404 error when accessing a folder containing ".com"
    ... Michael Höhne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP ... I have read numerous articles explaining that IIS does not support a dot in folder names or that the ".com" may let it treat the folder name as an executable and therefore block it. ...
  • Re: Advice request: Backdoor hack on Windows Small Business Server 200
    ... Interesting tale Michael. ... be allowing network access). ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Security) ... > checked the folder properties of each root folder to get the amount of ...