IPSec

From: Mike (mharbin@fporch.com)
Date: 07/08/02

From: "Mike" <mharbin@fporch.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:46:07 -0700

I am trying to bind ipsec to one interface in Win2k Pro.
When you turn on ip Security by default it is applied to
all interfaces. I need ipsec to be binded to only one
interface.
Does any body have and suggestions.

Thanks
Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Interface function and TPersistent
    ... that all these different applications are running - they will still be ... controlling such things as login and security. ... actually open a form of the required class and what they can do within it ... create an interface for each and every one and pass this through and have ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: remote control program
    ... The security of the interface has nothing to do with SSL. ... the security of your online banking technology also has nothing to do with SSL. ... If the technology was not properly assessed by a qualified security team then I wouldn't trust it. ... for remote work to the same location who complains about jitter and delay ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: RMA Datashare Poll
    ... and speed is mediocre but it's nearly a universal protocol ... > and there's a client for every OS in existence. ... > 2) Web based interface - A cgi style upload/download interface with ... and can be run through https for heightened security. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Interop & role-based security
    ... I've written a serviced component in C# that interacts with some COM ... the standard IConnectionPointContainer interface. ... based security enabled, the calls always fail with E_ACCESSDENIED. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
  • Re: Problem with CoSetProxyBlanket and WMI/WBEM, please help!!
    ... Then how would I set security on the WMBEM locator interface? ... >> I am trying to use CoSetProxyBlanket with WMI's scripting interface ... >> only way to do this is through WMI. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)