From: Mike (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: x y: "Re: WINDOW LOGIN"
- Previous message: x y: "Re: Security Policy"
- Next in thread: Aaron Margosis [MS]: "Re: IPSec"
- Reply: Aaron Margosis [MS]: "Re: IPSec"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Mike" <email@example.com> Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:46:07 -0700
I am trying to bind ipsec to one interface in Win2k Pro.
When you turn on ip Security by default it is applied to
all interfaces. I need ipsec to be binded to only one
Does any body have and suggestions.