Re: Seach Newsgroup Topics Only

From: Steph (veinahpets@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/03/02

From: "Steph" <veinahpets@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:23:31 -0700

Thank You So Much! I came from Microsoft website, and I
thought It is their web site!! = P

thank you~

Steph

only a frontend that
>searches a Usenet Newsgroup that is not a website at
all. Try going to
>google.com and click on "groups," that should let you
search. Or, to see
>the newsgroup and other newsgroups for yourself, use a
news reader such as
>Outlook Express, Free Agent, etc. and set it to go ot the
server
>netnews.msn.com and the newsgroup
microsoft.public.win2000.security

>BTW, this newsgroup is not really the right one for a
question like this.

>"Steph" <veinahpets@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, does anyone know how to do a search on Newsgroup
>> Topics only on this website?
>>
>> Steph
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: allowed web site.
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... <Thread-Topic: allowed web site. ... I'm trying to permit access to the website. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remote web Workplace conflict ????
    ... DMZ, I need to create a web publishing rule in ISA 2004 to allow the PC ... (hosting the additional website) ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: add a new website to share point problem
    ... prefix (http in the example) indicates its protocol. ... Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... add a new website to share point problem ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: rww page error
    ... > I understand that you could not logon on to all the Virtual Directory under ... > the Default website. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: add a new website to share point problem
    ... under the companyweb, it will interrupt the function of companyweb. ... By default, under the default website, we can use the way you said to ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)