Questions about CSP bundled with Win2k and regulation

From: Eric (eric.h@netcourrier.com)
Date: 07/02/02

From: "Eric" <eric.h@netcourrier.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:13:12 +0200

Hi all,

I wonder which CSP is provided with Windows 2k sp2 for using along the
CryptoAPI?
Is the Enhanced Crypt. Provider is provided in Win2k? and is it provided
whatever the country is?

My second question is: How can I find a document indicating the regulation
for each country all over the wolrd concerning the use of cryptography and
the key length allowd per country?

We are developping a client app that will be installed in many countries so
I'd like to use the Enhanced CSP for strong key length but I don't know if
it is provided with Win2k and if the countrise will be allowed to use it...

Thanks

Eric

Relevant Pages