Re: Whistler

From: Peter Bergler [MS] (pbergler@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/01/02

From: "Peter Bergler [MS]" <pbergler@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:40:39 -0700

Whistler is the codename for BOTH XP (released) and .Net (in beta). We
haven't announced a release date for .Net.

Longhorn is the release after .Net
Blackomb is the release after Longhorn

--
Join the Terminal Server Chat 10 July at 4pm Pacific Time
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itcommunity/chats/chatroomtn.asp