Re: Whistler

From: MVP ()
Date: 07/01/02

From: <Alex K. Angelopoulos (MVP)>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:15:13 -0500

I haven't kept up with acronyms, but checking it looks like people are
talking about the .NET beta as "Longhorn".

Am I remembering this wrong, or was Whistler also used to refer to the
server early on?

--
Please respond in the newsgroup.  I've still got unread email from the
week Win95 was released, if that tells you anything.