Re: Simple Question!

From: William Stacey [MVP] (staceyw@mvps.org)
Date: 07/01/02

From: "William Stacey [MVP]" <staceyw@mvps.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:20:09 -0400

I think "net statistics server" will also show you when it started taking
stats (i.e. from last statup.)

--
William Stacey, MCSE
Windows Server MVP
"Vee" <civicrazy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know what the command within Win2K server environment to check
> uptime information is?
>

> --
> Vee
>
> i was a born genius, education ruined me!
> www.extremeengineers.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How do you tell when a system rebooted?
    ... Examine the Event Logger (System Log) - it tells you the ... Run this command: net statistics server ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Computer Uptime? Isnt there a Windows way.
    ... Another, much more verbose, method is to open a command prompt and enter the ... This works in windows xp as well as windows 2003. ... > net statistics server | more ...
  • Re: Shutdown event
    ... command line: ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Security ... Prev by Date: ...