Re: Windows 2000 Version

From: Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\) (egbert_nierop@nospam.com)
Date: 06/29/02

From: "Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)" <egbert_nierop@nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:20:27 +0200

???
What is this nonsense? If you're talking about hacked editions, I believe
you but why should an OEM lower the security?
What really is happening that when you install W2k on an unknown hardware
vendor that utilizes uncertified hardware (compare with certified parts by
DELL, COMPAQ, HP) the system becomes unstable. This has nothing to do with
the build but with the hardware.

--
ASP Session replacement for webfarms