Creating Machine Keys

From: Eric Goetzinger (eric.goetzinger@dmpinc.com)
Date: 06/27/02

From: "Eric Goetzinger" <eric.goetzinger@dmpinc.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:56:05 -0700

I wrote a simple VB exe that called the COM object and was
able to successfully create the public/private key
container.

Any ideas as to why this would work as an exe but not
through VBScript?

Thanks,
Eric Goetzinger

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PDFSplitMerge - wierd !
    ... Vanilla exe works for me but not for you. ... We've got the same dll & VFP runtime versions. ... Add Object cntSend As Container With; ...
  • Hey, where did my Embeded menus go?
    ... I converted an MFC SDI application to run as a DLL so that another C ... When the project was an EXE, ... displayed embedded on the menu bar. ... The container menu doesn't even show once the Word ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.automation)
  • Certification under Windows CE
    ... I implemented the certification under CE and it works fine. ... I use SignFile.exe for certifying my exe with a key ... a key container with public key generated automatically but I want to ...
  • Re: convert vb script to exe
    ... Since classic VB and VBScript are so similar, ... create a standard exe, add two CommandButtons to the form and rename them ... Private Sub End_Click ... Then make the project and you have an exe that runs your VBScript program ...